Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Last night on the phone I heard Mat telling our friend Vinny(Hi Vinny!) that Betty could not actually climb trees.

This is obviously untrue, and puts me on alert that Betty has him completely fooled and plans to use him in one of her evil dog schemes. Betty is an evil dog genius who can of course climb trees. The FBI is currently not investigating unproven allegations that she is responsible for the "Reality TV" craze as well as Nancy Pelosi's bad plastic surgery. Tree climbing is child's play for her. And she did! I saw it! Those stumps are like 5 inches wide and 3 feet off the ground. She was totally using other branches to get up to them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute puppy....awm

Anonymous said...

My goodness. I see Ann was here, also. The blog has definitely been kicked up a notch.