Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh wow, is that the last time I posted?


Simon: How do cows sell their milk?
Claire Helen: On Craig's List, like everybody else.

I don't know about that. Doesn't Craig's List have a rule against selling your own bodily fluids?

Penny has recently started solids, and furrows her brow and makes a low, gutteral growl if you do not share food she thinks looks tasty with her. Or if you are not fast enough to get the spoon refilled.

Happy New Era! I know this is a family blog, and my better self would keep politics out of it, but we are so excited our old professor is now the president! Claire Helen thinks her teachers should get a turn next. We'll see, kiddo. I'm hoping Obama hogs it for 8 or so years.

1 comment:

Becca Groves said...

YEA! Welcome back to blogland! I check faithfully every so often and was soon to write you an email asking to post some pics or stories. The craigslist cows milk will tide me over for a while but keep them coming.

Can't wait to see you guys in Mesa. Let's hear it for sunshine and warm weather!