Thursday, March 17, 2005

Cute Cubed

A) I am teaching my daughter to wave at me and say "mama." Her wave is limp wristed, so you have to imagine a posh, WASP-y baby, who actually says "mama" with a sort of French accent, with the accent on the second syllable. Cute!

B) She is right this very second trying so very very very hard to climb into Betty's dog crate to get the rawhide I took away from her. I'm letting her try, and if she gets in, I'm taking a picture. Adorable!

C) The bathroom upstairs has an echo, so she likes to wriggle up to the doorway, and yell in "AAAA! AAaaa! AAA! AAAAA! AAAAaa!" to hear it. More cute!

There is so much cuteness at my house it is liable to implode and become a cuteness black hole, sucking adorable kitties and puppies from miles around into its event horizon.

Last night we got a last minute babysitter (pregnant friend Bre) and saw a very neat play- The Secret in the Wings. Two thumbs up from Claire Helen's culture starved parents. We went out spontaneously! I thought the day would never come.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Erin go bragh. We're having people over and drinking Guiness. I couldn't bring myself to make a cabbage oriented food. Longer, picture filled, grandma-H-was-here update coming, but I wanted to check in quickly with internet land on this holy holiday. Hope all is well.

No comments: