Saturday, March 05, 2005

We had registration this morning. There were about 200 people there, for 150 spots. I got called first! The very first number! So we got into my favorite pre-preschool, which only had 5 spots open. I'd assumed we'd be on the waitlist.

I hadn't filled out the forms (you're not supposed to until you get to their table), but some of the people behind me had gotten copies of the form from their friends (!) and tried to hand their forms in over my head and cut ahead. Lordy. Thank goodness the parent coordinator saw through their machinations and held my place.

But we are in the co-op. I am sure you were all concerned. You can rest easy now.

Cheap pre-school! Cheap, good quality pre-school! Wheee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats..DGS

Anonymous said...

Congrats..DGS